Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paris week

Ok readers, bear with me; I'm gonna put a plethora of pictures up to document our time in Paris. Enjoy!


The (Grass Fed) Butter is AMAZING! 


The Arc De Triomphe






Modeling shoot


McDonald's Coffee (McD's is a whole other beast across the pond).  Expect a post on the 5 Star restaurant sometime in the future.


Catacombs







One can partake of wine nearly everywhere and at anytime, It's great!


St. Germain (the oldest church in Paris)


Crepe's with Nutella



Fresh Baguette's daily


The Louvre 




That's me and my girl Mona!  The real Mona.


This is for my father-in-law.  How bout a wrestle?


Megan; this is her desired profession in life.



Modeling shoot again




So there you have it; Paris in a week.  We are outta here, and off to captain a boat on the canals of Burgundy.  I'm not sure if we will have internet access for awhile, so this may be the last post for a week or so.  



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. You guys are hilarious, adorable and stinkin' hilarious. Those photos were AWESOME. Especially the modeling shoot, the bone scary faces, and the one of Meg spewing a fountain.

    Miss you guys. Glad you're having fun!
    -Dana

    ReplyDelete